Suppose you are thinking of starting a business, whatever it may be. In that case, my recommendation is that you spend considerable time describing “your client,” who you should recognize as any person or company that buys your product or service and who will maintain a business relationship with your business.
Describing your client means knowing what their expectations, needs, reasons for purchase, and circumstances are to offer them a perfect solution, adapt your marketing strategies and communicate appropriately to attract your “ideal client,” that is, the client you want in your business.
As you read it, you can choose your clients. If you have ever said the phrases:
- Is that everything is expensive
- They don’t pay for my products or services
- Is that he wants me to do it as he says to buy me
So, you have been around people who are not your clients. To start defining the profile, you must know data such as:
- Civil status
- Socioeconomic level
- Level of studies
- Geographical situation
But it would be best if you also considered qualitative variables such as, for example, desires, hobbies, interests, conflicts that you face, achievements you want to achieve, fears, beliefs, values, customs, generational characteristics, emotions.
The Ideal Client For A Spa
For example, if you are about to start in the world of Spa, you could ask your client:
- What situations do you face at work?
- Level of stress you experience?
- What do you want to improve your life?
- What are your working hours?
- Do you spend time with yourself?
- What do you do in your spare time?
Find Your Ideal Client.
In this way, you will know that the client who goes to a spa has the following profile:
- Women and men
- Between 25 and 55 years old
- Single or married
- Class A / B, C +
These clients are motivated to go to a spa for the following reasons:
- Beauty, health, physical and mental well-being
- Physical activity and good eating habits
- Tranquility and intimacy
- Natural settings for recreation, spiritual search, or therapy
With this information, you will know your client, and you will know what to offer to satisfy their need. You will create a differentiator that the client recognizes and make them prefer you among all the possibilities; you will also carry out your marketing strategies effectively.
The most important thing for you, an entrepreneur in the world of beauty, is to know what is in you to choose the client that will bring benefits to your business. You can also check the pool remedy products for more help in your spa treatment.