Many people have already given adipex a try when attempting to lose weight with greater ease. After all, this is a prescription diet pill that has been around for many years, and it is one of the most popular options on the market today. But, it doesn’t work well for everyone. In fact, some people are really disappointed with the results after starting adipex.
What kind of experience do adipex users report? Well, one of the easiest ways to find out is by searching for adipex reviews online. This can give you a good idea of the pros and cons of this diet pill, its potential side effects, and more.
Check out the information below to see what we discovered while browsing reviews from people who have already used adipex to lose weight.
Not Surprising: There’s a Mix of Good and Bad Reviews
Like any other product, and any other prescription medication, there are positive and negative reviews written by users who have tried adipex. While some people were very happy with the results, giving the product 5 stars, others were so disappointed that they gave it just 1 star.
Here’s an example of what we mean: on GoodRx.com, adipex has a 3.1 rating, with 28% of people saying it’s not worth it, and 53% of people saying it’s worth it.
What Do Negative Reviewers Complain About?
The people who left negative reviews about adipex typically focused on the following:
- This prescription seems to cause quite a few side effects that can range from mild to severe. Some people explained that this is a powerful product that can cause sleepless nights, while others complained of uncomfortable symptoms like dry mouth, or strange symptoms like muscle tremors.
- Some people who experienced side effects continued to deal with those issues even after they stopped taking the pills.
- Some reviewers found that adipex wasn’t really effective, so they did not achieve any weight loss while using it.
What Do Positive Reviewers Say About Adipex?
What about the people who had a positive experience? Well, they say things like the following:
- Some people did experience side effects, but still gave this product a high rating because they felt that the pros outweighed the cons.
- For many people, adipex did work well, and they shared that they were able to shed some excess weight while taking the diet pill.
- A lot of people who used adipex did notice that their appetite was suppressed, which is what this diet pill is supposed to do.
Learn More About Adipex by Talking to Your Doctor
Adipex is not right for everyone, so if you are thinking about trying it, it’s best to tell your doctor about any other medications and supplements that you take, as well as any medical problems that you have been diagnosed with. That way, your physician will have the information necessary to make the right decision regarding whether or not to prescribe this diet pill to help you on your weight loss journey.