Health Insurance and Health Organization in the UAE explained
The UAE is renowned for its quality healthcare facilities, which has led to the development of medical tourism in the last decade. Healthcare is so widespread; there are 181 doctors per 100,000 residents. However, while expatriates benefit from high medical standards in the Gulf, the health care for residents comes at a steep price tag than that of the UAE.
Want to go abroad? Organizing international transfers is not something you should do on your own. As an outsider, they understand what you need and provide essential services to help you travel and live abroad more easily. Contact us to start making your move abroad!
Before you relocate, the first thing you need to know is what is the health system and health insurance brokers UAE? When they travel to the Gulf, they will be happy to know that the quality of health care is not something they should worry about.
The UAE has a very developed health infrastructure and the quality of health care is high. In 2018, the UAE will be one of the top 10 health services in the world. The medical facilities are modern and easily accessible to locals and foreigners. Public and private hospitals offer premium health care. However, many foreigners prefer private care where English is commonly spoken and most of the medical staff are either foreign doctors or overseas trained.
In terms of cost, medical services are expensive in the UAE, but you get what you pay for. For UAE nationals, public hospitals and clinics are free of charge. Foreigners must pay a fee and can only access public hospitals and clinics if they have a health card. Finding a doctor is often done through online portals and giving birth is easy, but you have to be married.
Health Insurance Dubai
At Health Insurance in Dubai, they help you get the best and most accurate health care that can cover you against illness or disease. They offer a wide range of options for personal and group health insurance in Dubai that are most suited to your needs, depending on your needs for major benefits such as inpatient, outpatient, maternity and emergency services.
With Dubai’s health insurance/health insurance brokers UAE, they can help:
- Pre-existing and chronic conditions – fully covered for the first day of insured membership.
- Extension – Extend card to add native country and globally
- Affordability – An affordable plan for eligible members as determined by the Dubai Health Authority based on the clients’ benefits and budget.
- Claims – Repayment Claims are handled by us in an efficient manner providing high-quality service. If some IP treatment is approved in advance, they will do so within 24-48 hours. They also take approvals for
- Outside the geographical area – In times of emergency, treatment is also included outside the geographic area.