Quitting cigarettes is a frustrating trap since smokers keep returning to smoking again and again. Ever wondered what makes you return to cigarettes despite all your efforts to quit it? Well, it’s actually a psychoactive drug, nicotine, that’s the major constituent of cigarettes. This is an addictive drug that makes the mind and body its slave and the cravings and withdrawal symptoms get so tormenting that smokers end up smoking cigarettes in no time despite their best efforts. If you’re one of those smokers who actually want to quit cigarettes but don’t see how that’s possible, then this guide about some of the herbal smoking blends is absolutely correct for you.
The different Meo Marley’s herbal smoking blends that we will be discussing below are so effective because they contain powerful herbs that help in dealing with different nicotine withdrawal symptoms like:
- Headache and dizziness
- Lethargy and stress
- Anxiety and depression
- Stomach upset
- Lung inflammation
- Nausea and vomiting
- Sugar cravings
That said, we would also like to mention that all herbal smoking blends by Meo Marley’s are free of nicotine and THC and they contain no artificial flavours.
Let’s now take you through the two smoking herbal blends that will definitely help you.
- OG Herbal Smoking Blend
This blend is a mixture of mullein, chamomile, marshmallows, and raspberry leaves. And here’s how these herbs help.
- Chamomile deals with insomnia that’s a frequent bother when the body stops receiving nicotine.
- Mullein is a highly capable herb that will soothe your lungs so much that the bouts of cough will become manageable in no time. It will also help in easing cramps that are often the result of nicotine cessation.
- Marshmallows are pain relievers that will cure headache and will also reduce coughing to a very large extent.
- Raspberry leaves will compensate for the lack of energy that is an immediate after effect of quitting cigarettes.
- PotPourri Herbal Smoking Blend
This herbal smoking blend is a mixture of mugwort, skullcap, mullein, and rose petals. The different ways in which mullein helps have been listed above. And the ways in which the other three herbal help are as follows.
- Rose petals use their aroma to uplift mood and relax the mind.
- Skullcap is an amazing anti-anxiety herb and an analgesic. Therefore, it helps in ending headache and cramps due to constipation.
- Mugwort is an all rounder herb that helps in managing almost all nicotine withdrawal symptoms like nausea, cough, vomiting, headache, anxiety, and depression.
You can also visit Meo Marley’s website to check out the different ways in which you can use these herbal blends.