How to apply the mask
Allow 15-20 minutes for the extracellular solution to completely defrost before using.
WARNING! Do not use a microwave or any other heating device to thaw out the extracellular solution.
- Hands thoroughly washed and gloves worn, handle the mask sheet with care.
- To achieve the best results, it is recommended that you use a derma roller of at least 50mm before applying RevivaMask to your face.
- Remove the RevivaMask Jar from the shipping or freezer box.
- The mask sheet should be removed from the packaging.
- Add a white tablet (compressed mask sheet) to the RevivaMask Jar. Let it absorb completely. As it soaks, the mask sheet will expand.
- The mask sheet should be opened carefully. Apply directly to the face, and adjust it until it covers your entire face.
- Use any extracellular solution left on the mask sheet. Let it dry for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Allow the extracellular solution excess to remain on the face of the patient for at least 3 hours after removing the mask sheet. Allow the extracellular solution and soaking in to achieve maximum results.
Do not swallow if the solution enters your eyes or mouth. Rinse with warm water.
RevivaMask may be frozen and thawed.
Refreezing the extracellular matrix is only safe if the jar was not opened, or opened for a few seconds with minimal exposure to air. Just put the jar in the freezer. The compressed mask sheet may be stored at any temperature.
For External Use Only
Do not swallow the solution if you accidentally get it in your mouth or eyes. Instead, rinse them thoroughly with warm tap water.
What is the Science Behind it?
The umbilical cord of the placenta is used to extract specific skin-rejuvenating properties. Our team of scientists in biological engineering has developed a proprietary formula based on scientific principles to target facial skin repair and regeneration. The University of South Florida’s lab research department has shown that the results of their testing have been incredibly proliferative compared to those of a control group.
This post was written by a professional at RevivaMask. https://revivamask.com/ is manufactured using high-quality umbilical cord-derived ingredients specifically designed for skin rejuvenation. The RevivaMask’s solution captures a mixture of ingredients in extracellular vesicles including a high concentration of exosomes, growth factors, cytokines, proteins, and interleukins which can help restore damaged tissue, maintain skin elasticity, and speed treatment recovery time for an unmatched experience in skin rejuvenation. Contact RevivaMask to rejuvenate your skin today.